Who we are
We are a world leader in technology services with offices in Dallas, Montreal, Farnborough, Pune and now Bucharest.
We have 9 lines of service that include Games QA, Translation, LQA, Embedded Services, Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development and Content Management.
We support a global customer base ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 100 companies.
- Work close with our clients and internal team to ensure projects are delivered within scope for artistic framework, schedule, and budget.
- Deliver game’s art style, while submitting with the vision of the initial art direction.
- Develop the highest standards of quality while ensuring on time delivery of results.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Directly involved in building the art department.
- Art department management.
- A minimum of +5 years of experience as an art director on AAA pc/console successful projects (mobile platforms publishing is considered an asset).
- Previous experience working in outsourcing, with different clients, and across disciplines (2D & 3D Art and VFX animation).
- Expertise with 2D/3D next-gen production tools
- Experience in dealing and supporting Business Development & Production.
- Possess a positive track record in terms of developing, mentoring, and managing multidisciplinary creative teams.
- Strong communication and leadership skills combined with a client-oriented approach.
- Technical knowledge of the main graphics engines on the market.
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate the technical and artistic skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team.
- Passion for gaming.
- High English proficiency.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
- Hybrid working from home model.
- A professional, fun, and supportive work environment