Who We Are:
We are GlobalStep, a technology services company with a global footprint. We specialize in Digital Assurance, Application Development, Localization, Customer Service and Next Gen Development.
We focus on the multi-industry sectors including Media and Entertainment, Edtech, Fin/Insurtech and many others. Our clients, including both Fortune 100 companies and startups, rely on us to enhance their product or service profitability through the creation of intuitive, user-friendly digital products that foster strong brand loyalty.
With our comprehensive UX expertise, we can provide customized solutions that span from development and quality assurance to localization and ongoing customer support. Our goal is to support our client’s every step of the way, from initial deployment to ongoing support, and help achieve success in the competitive digital marketplace
Due to continued growth, GlobalStep has a new opportunity for a Director of Sales for our Digital Services. This role will identify, capture and close opportunities to provide IT Services (Quality Assurance and/or Application Development) to clients in North America.
Responsibilities to include:
- Selling our digital solutions & services to major digital and Hi-Tech sector clients
- Originating and qualifying leads via networking, Social media, events and/or other sources
- Developing relationships with VP & C-Suite level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- Developing and qualifying leads into opportunities and closing opportunities
- Qualifying opportunities to be further pursued, driving sales strategy through execution by liaising with Marketing, bid and client services team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Leveraging knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Making significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
- Managing client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Tracking sales effectiveness and pipeline analysis of the sales team on Salesforce on a weekly basis
- Effective use of bid qualification criteria for optimal use of resources and efficient outcomes
- Managing end-to-end, go-to-market approach for the Digital product, marketing, and Lead-gen programs and effectively adopting and adapting the sales enablement strategies
- Previous experience selling IT services (Quality Assurance and Application Development) within Hi-Tech industries (e-Learning, Gambling, Telco, Media, Entertainment, Tele-health, Fintech, e-commerce, hospitality)
- Experience supporting the formulating of solutions for sales proposals (including pricing, scope, and schedules)
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
- A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate revenue growth for new logos
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
- Hybrid working from home model.
- A professional, fun, and supportive work environment
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.