GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localization Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centers located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.
At GlobalStep, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
- Manage the art production of AAA Game titles across all prominent platforms.
- Manage, Plan and oversee the 2D, 3D, UI, Art planning using agile tools & methodologies
- Coordinate with development teams – Art, Design, Product, and engineering for deliveries.
- Organize and lead project meetings & ceremonies.
- Ensure quality art is delivered on time with minimal iterations.
- Work closely with Talent acquisition team and art director to acquire best art talent.
- Work with Art directors to evaluate, sign-up and partner with external art studios.
- Work with Legal team to execute Agreement, Contract, NDA
- 5-7 years of overall game industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in managing Art Production.
- Experience in Project management tools like Jira, Slack, Gannt Charts
- Proficient is MS Office or Google Sheets.
- Experienced in preparing estimates, proposal, statement of work.
- Experience with Art asset management tools.
- Strong project management skills and good at planning in all situations.
- Excellent knowledge of game art production pipelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.