Who we are
We are a world leader in technology services with offices in Dallas, Montreal, Farnborough, Pune and now Bucharest.
We have 9 lines of service that include Games QA, Translation, LQA, Embedded Services, Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development and Content Management.
We support a global customer base ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 100 companies.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project within budget and within scope.
- Ownership on all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor the progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Ensure that all clients’ projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Coordinate with test team and administer all processes and procedures and ensure compliance to all project objectives and requirements.
- Manage project staff according to company policies and practices.
- Determine resource requirements to support current and forecast future QA needs.
- Evaluate milestones and ensure that testing is carried out at the scheduled time and duration for each title.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide constant feedback to your team.
- Ability to identify problem situations, causes, process essential information, offer solutions recommendations for the problem to be resolved.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and team members on project progress.
- Recurrently review the quality of the work completed with the team to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Proactively search for areas to improve and seek to increase client satisfaction.
- +5 years in Gaming & managing experience.
- Hands-on technical experience which would include the likes of basic testing principles, mobile apps (Android and iOS), in games testing.
- Solid understanding of software testing patterns, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Proven experience in people management, in teams of at least 30 people.
- Self-motivated, and meticulous team player with a results-driven personality.
- Recent and proved direct work experience in project management and people management.
- High English proficiency.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
- Hybrid working from home model.
- A professional, fun, and supportive work environment